We are looking for a Back-end/Dev-ops Developer to Rapid Images with expert knowledge by using innovative and modern 3D technologies. Are you a creative, technical, and innovative developer who would like to work with exciting projects for market leading companies across a variety of industries? Then this is the job for you!
Rapid Images is not just another tech company – they believe in the unique combination of creative and technical skills to create the future. The company is expanding and is located in the cultural-and industrially significant building Sockerbruket in Gothenburg.
You are Back-end/Dev-ops Developer who believes in cooperation and team work to increase quality of delivered solutions. You take responsibility for the tools Rapid Images are developing and you have an eye for what would most benefit the costumers. You have a creative mind, and you have an ability to see solutions that might be unconventional but would fit for the specific use cases.
To shine in this role, you bring to the table the following set of skills and experience:
· Write back-end services
· Design database architecture
· Evaluate new solutions/libraries/approaches (for example auth scheme, database, proxy, language etc.
· Troubleshoot production environments
· Set-up and handle CI/CD pipelines in Gitlab
· Plan and manage cloud infrastructure for applications
· Participate in project set-ups and resource estimations
Furthermore, you are:
· curious, self-going and like being part of a team
· a great problem solver and have a determined and positive mindset, love to take on new challenges and can be creative in finding new solutions
· you speak English fluently
Application and contact:
If you have any questions regarding the job or your application, please contact Hanie Jadidi 0705-352800 or Pontus Varga 0725-020500.